Environmental Consulting Organizing and conducting a preliminary environmental review of project estimates; Develop programs of economic development safer environmental facilities. Preparation of the Environmental Declaration of Intent; Baseline assessment of environmental management of the company; Identify priority areas for conservation activities of the company; The development of environmental policy, environmental management companies (EMS, ISO14000); Formation of a package of legislative, regulatory and other environmental requirements for the enterprise; Advising staff of environmental protection enterprises; Training and support of the demonstration of environmental management of external stakeholders; Preparation of environmental justification for a system of certification for environmental claims; Develop recommendations to improve management of the environment; Develop an annual, proactive environmental record companies for external stakeholders.
Organizing and conducting a preliminary environmental review of project estimates;
Develop programs of economic development safer environmental facilities. Preparation of the Environmental Declaration of Intent;
Baseline assessment of environmental management of the company;
Identify priority areas for conservation activities of the company;
The development of environmental policy, environmental management companies (EMS, ISO14000);
Formation of a package of legislative, regulatory and other environmental requirements for the enterprise;
Advising staff of environmental protection enterprises;
Training and support of the demonstration of environmental management of external stakeholders;
Preparation of environmental justification for a system of certification for environmental claims;
Develop recommendations to improve management of the environment;
Develop an annual, proactive environmental record companies for external stakeholders.
The development section "Analysis of the impact on the environment" for the project liquidated;
Consulting services for environmental permits system, the procedure for preparation and coordination of project materials.
Organizing and conducting public hearings;
Organization site environmental hearings on the Internet;
Formation of meaningful public opinion, creating "green" image of the company;
Environmental organization of the page on the Internet;
Proposals to introduce elements of the environmental consulting
• Strategic analysis
• analyzed internal environment
• analyzed the external environment
Environmental assessment - an important step after the preliminary strategic assessments. It allows you to link the idea and concrete steps for the success of strategic business development and not only in the environmental field.
Environmental assessment, consisting of a strategic review of its stages:
• Assessment of baseline environmental action organization;
• to identify priority issues of environmental protection (including, in
the conformity of laws) and the most significant environmental aspects.
Environmental goals must be consistent with the overall strategy of the company.
Environmental assessment in strategic analysis carried out on the following areas:
• An analysis of activities, products and services;
• Environmental assessment in the area of the organization, as well as
effects (the selection of substances and energy) that determine these factors;
• An analysis of legislative and regulatory requirements and identify activities, products, services, which have special requirements:
• Analysis of the material balance (energy flow, identifying potential losses);
• Study the positions of stakeholders and identifying the environmental aspects that cause them concern.
• Identification of indirect environmental aspects
Analyzed internal environment
• Management System (CS).
• marketing and sales
• Logistics (procurement, storage, transport)
The main criteria for assessing the significance of the environmental aspects of products and services organization to analyze the internal environment:
• information on the state of the environment for any activity, products and services to organizations that may have an impact on the environment;
• Environmental risks associated with discharges, waste and emissions;
• conservation organization, controlled by legal requirements;
• The design, development, production, distribution, maintenance,
• use, reuse, recycling and
• dumping products organization;
• The organization associated with the most significant environmental costs.
Management System (CS)
The development of SD is scheduled to move from reactive management ( "fire brigade"), based on an analysis of the current situation, a proactive management based on the prediction - environmental assessment management system increases it.
As part of the environmental assessment management system:
1. May evaluate reporting on different units, statistics, accounting, internal primary industry;
2. You can conduct a project environmental analysis, see the current results (based on the standards ISO), to compare the characteristics of the complexity of business processes related to environmental factors correlate with the global practice, to offer recommendations for the reengineering;
3. To identify problems encountered in the implementation of enterprise information system (similar to ERP), to assist in the development of a pilot program introducing EPR system to meet the requirements of ISO 14001;
During the environmental analysis can identify and assess:
1. Is the production of potentially problematic in the short term on the environmental aspects;
2. The historic pollution areas, which will determine the degree of openness of this information to third parties (the public, etc.) to assess the financial risks emanating from the legal uncertainty regarding liability for pollution in the past;
3. The need to establish (under development strategy) in the enterprise business process to assess the significant legislation enshrined environmental risks to start investing (buying industries, sites, etc.) (procedure "due diligence");
4. Current positive / negative environmental trends that may affect the capitalization of the company;
5. The correctness of the calculation of environmental payments and the adequacy of their values for the use of natural resources in the current situation, the dynamics of change:
6. The overall magnitude of potential risks from environmental law to business units to date.
In the absence of environmental assessment increases the likelihood of the emergence of unforeseen financial risks of the project, as a consequence --
1. Increasing the total project cost:
2. Increasing kaprashodov on investment;
3. Increasing the level of fines
4. An increasing fees for the use of resources;
5. There is the likelihood of closing the facility conservation organmi:
6. There is a possibility of deprivation (or suspension) licenses for the operation of the facility;
The damage from man-made catastrophes - according to the Ministry of Emergency Situations in 1996, 80 trillion. rub - the risks are very high, preventive measures are more effective emergency and significantly cheaper.
Analysis of the contribution of environmental and social responsibilities of companies in their market value, shows positive trends that demonstrate the market acceptance of such actions and their economic efficiency.
In particular, among comparable companies (such as falling into one index, based on economic performance) Capitalization leaders in implementing approaches of sustainable development is growing markedly, by a few percentage points a year faster than the national average in the group. The gap in the companies the same industry can reach more than ten percent.
The attention to environmental protection and development of EM has
significant economic benefits:
• cost reduction,
• Reduce risks
• growth in market capitalization (according to InnovestGroup).
By analyzing the environmental aspects of the internal environment of production factors include:
• emissions into the air;
• discharges into the water;
• presence, recycling, transportation and waste disposal;
• use and soil pollution;
• use of natural resources and raw materials (including
• local problems (noise, vibration, smell, dust, appearance, etc.);
• transportation issues (products, services, etc.);
• risks of environmental accidents and exposure to emerging or likely
• arise as a result of accidents and potential contingency situations;
• The impact on biodiversity.
As a result of the actions, products and services businesses, to environmental aspects in the analysis of the external environment factors include:
• issues related to the product (design, development, packaging, transport, use, return / disposal of waste);
• (investment, providing loans and insurance services;
• development of new markets;
• selection and composition of services (such as transportation or food);
• administrative decisions and decisions on planning;
• environmental impact and practical approaches partners,
• contractors and suppliers.
Environmental analysis of the technical condition of the enterprise can help:
1. To relate to different parts of the raw material use, in accordance with accepted environmental criteria, to evaluate the internal standards for the regulation of the flow of material resources on the world;
2. To conduct an environmental assessment of the availability of the necessary documentation (environmental, health and safety documentation) that will assess the likelihood of administrative liability, according to KoAP;
3. Prepare a program of environmental audits of the enterprise for compliance with the requirements of legislation, industry regulations, international standards or any other requirement;
4. Assess the current level, streamlining of internal reporting, which could be the basis for ecological development strategy;
5. Estimate the cost to the environment, to trace the possible cost reductions in manufacturing enterprises (contracting revaluation with suppliers, contractors, their own procedures, their own temporary storage, etc., management of wastes, toxic effluents, emissions the atmosphere);
6. To evaluate the possibility of reducing the cost of production and income growth from the effective use of secondary resources, waste and other undervalued resource.
Connecting the environmental assessment can reduce costs and increase safety and reliability of the logistics system by:
1. Comparative environmental assessment of a combination of all types of transport used (diesel, gasoline, a different cargo capacity, avtotransport-/doroga);
2. Track structure of logistic units, supply chain management from the perspective of potential environmental risks;
3. Preliminary audit suppliers on a standardized list of environmental and quality of the product in order to better assess the risks coming from suppliers;
4. Environmental assessment rational configuration of logistic units in connection with the disposal or recycling of packaging (often very substantial amounts of waste packaging);
5. Environmental assessment of the logistics system in the strategic development of enterprises in order to evaluate the possibility of reducing the costs associated with environmental aspects, in terms of the proposed stiff competition, the face of rapid and accurate delivery;
Marketing and sales
Carrying out environmental assessments would address the possibility of using new tools and forms of eco-marketing and food policy-making enterprises, and identify strategic steps in development:
• Eco-Sponsoring (cooperation between firms and environmental organizations, the transfer of positive image, for example, "healthy food" McDonald"s in Germany);
• Eco-taynment (environmental campaigning, the substitution of conventional products as more reasonable and environmentally friendly, «Ikeya»);
Environmental measures can significantly increase the market popularity and brand value. Almost without changing the product - examples of the successful implementation of SEM (NWTC, BAT-Russia).
Environmental assessment staff can take place:
As part of a comprehensive assessment of the various parties and the performance of staff (FY-economic, relations with customers, those organizational-level skills and dynamism to improve, innovative) demonstrates a variety of activities to environmental results.