Ecological forecast In connection with entering into force on 01.01.2007 provisions of Article 10 of the Federal Law of 31.12 2005 number 199-FZ "On amending some legislative acts of the Russian Federation in connection with improved lines of authority and uniformity to the activities of territorial bodies Rostehnadzora organization and a state ecological examination of objects at the regional level, as well as the entry into force of amendments to the Urban Code of the Russian Federation of 29 December 2004, N 190-FZ change the order of the state ecological examination and approval of the draft "Environmental Protection" - to monitor developments.
In connection with entering into force on 01.01.2007 provisions of Article 10 of the Federal Law of 31.12 2005 number 199-FZ "On amending some legislative acts of the Russian Federation in connection with improved lines of authority and uniformity to the activities of territorial bodies Rostehnadzora organization and a state ecological examination of objects at the regional level, as well as the entry into force of amendments to the Urban Code of the Russian Federation of 29 December 2004, N 190-FZ change the order of the state ecological examination and approval of the draft "Environmental Protection" - to monitor developments.
Ppognoz pazvitiya environmental situation under the influence ppipodnyh flukluatsy and technogenesis, according to upovnyami Eco ppinyatie must ensure adequate local or global REGIONAL uppavlencheskih solution. Kpome fact, depending on the dynamics pazvitiya environmental situation and the extent piska, resulting pazvitiem for ppipody and society, ppognoz can be kpatkospochnym (up to 1 year, opepativny) spednespochnym (up to 5 years old, tactical) and dolgospochny (up to 20 years, stpategichesky ).
Ppognoz pazvitiya konkpetnyh environmental situations should pazpabatyvat in oppedelennyh teppitopialnyh gpanitsah, kotopye, depending on goals and pasppostpaneniya perturbing factors may include territory gopodov or District, pools pek, landscape PROVINCE.
Depending on vozmuschayuschego factors, peaktsii ppipodnyh sped ppognoza and objectives, it may be opientipovan to konkpetny ppipodny object nappimep state air pepifepii plants or what is an industrially ppedppiyatiya, or water source, or cover the full range of facilities and ppipodnyh ppotsessov and finally , Also include peaktsiyu zdopovya population in the nepospedstvenoe impact technogenesis opospedovannoe and its impact chepez degradation okpuzhayuschey ppipodnoy spedy.
By mepe ukpupneniya territory covered ppognozom, months and its possible pealizatsii, comprising ppognoza increasing igpat pol must socio-economic factors and demogpaficheskie and vapianty pazvitiya.
Claims Legislation to environmental outlook
Documents enforcement of environmental legislation and the need for environmental prediction:
1. Water Code of the Russian Federation, the Forest Code of the Russian Federation, the Land Code of the Russian Federation, Federal Law of 10.01.2002 № 7-FZ «On protection of the environment», Federal Law of 04.05.1999 № 96-FZ «On protection of air», Federal Act of 14.05.1995 № 33-FZ «On Specially Protected Natural Areas», Federal Law of 23.11.1995 № 174-FZ «On ecological expertise».
2. The situation on the assessment of the impact of proposed economic and other activities on the environment in the Russian Federation approved by Order of the Russian State Committee of 16.05.2000 № 372.
3. Directions to environmental justification of economic and other activities in the pre-project documentation and approved by chief state ecological examination Minprirody Russia from 15.07.1994.
4. Regulations on the State Ecological Expertise in Moscow Region, approved by Order Mosoblkomprirody from 27.01.1994 № 20.
5. Guide to environmental review and pre-design documents approved by chief state ecological examination of 10.12.1993.
The contents of the Environmental prognoza
General requirements for the content of the Environmental pronoza reflected in:
1. «Guidelines on how to conduct EIA in the choice of site, design feasibility studies of projects of construction, reconstruction, expansion and rehabilitation of facilities and management systems» (M. Minpriroda, 1992);
2. «Guide to assess the impact on the environment (EIA) in developing feasibility studies of investment and construction projects of economic facilities and systems» (M. Minpriroda, 1992).
Key tasks in the draft Forecast:
Analysis of technological solutions to determine the modalities for the possible impact on their environments;
Characteristics of natural conditions territory in the area of object placement, its natural and economic values;
Determining the admissibility of the additional impact on natural and industrial complexes of the proposed activity;
Definition of restrictions on the Environment.
Technology environmental prediction:
1. Technologies for monitoring natural and man-environment.
2. Technology forecasting the development of climate, ecosystem, geological and resource changes.
3. Technology security products, plants and facilities.
4. Technology inexhaustible natural resources.
5. Technology rehabilitate the environment from the effects of man.
6. Technologies to minimize the environmental impact of cross-border impacts.
The list of information for Environmental Prediction
1. Information about equipment
2. Situational plan for the location of the object (M 1:10000, 1:2000) with the nearest residential buildings.