The "Environment" (Draft OOS): Contents of the Draft "sanitary protection zones" (Draft SZZ): The draft organization SZZ: Rationales offered by the Boundary SZZ; Determined the adequacy of previously developed and, if necessary, new arrangements for the protection of air, landscaping SZZ; Proposals for the organization planirovochnoy territory to ensure reduction of the negative effects of production facilities for residential buildings to establish sanitary standards. SZZ is the boundary line, limiting the area outside the critical factors which do not exceed the sanitary norms.
The "Environment" (Draft OOS):
Contents of the Draft "sanitary protection zones" (Draft SZZ):
The draft organization SZZ:
Rationales offered by the Boundary SZZ;
Determined the adequacy of previously developed and, if necessary, new arrangements for the protection of air, landscaping SZZ;
Proposals for the organization planirovochnoy territory to ensure reduction of the negative effects of production facilities for residential buildings to establish sanitary standards.
SZZ is the boundary line, limiting the area outside the critical factors which do not exceed the sanitary norms.
Health regulations establish sanitary requirements to the size of sanitary protection zones, depending on the care of the classification, treatment plants and other facilities, the requirements for their organization and beautification, grounds for a review of these sizes and are designed for organizations, professionals involved in the design, construction and Exploitation of sites as well as the implementation of public health - epidemiological surveillance.
The structure of the explanatory note to the draft organization of sanitary protection zones:
1. General information about the company.
2. Analysis of the functional use of territory in the area of the business.
3. Short description of the natural and ecological features of the territories.
4. Assessing earlier calculations borders SZZ.
5. Calculation SZZ factor in air pollution.
6. Calculation SZZ factor for noise exposure.
7. Calculation SZZ on other factors, the negative impact.
8. Analysis of water and sanitation.
9. Education industrial waste.
10. Activities to reduce the negative impact on the environment.
11. Justification borders SZZ on aggregate indicators.
12. Activities on planirovochnoy organization and improvement SZZ.
13. Organization of sanitary controls at the border SZZ and inside residential buildings adjacent to SZZ.
14. Tabular material.
15. Graphic materials.
In a project organization sanitary protection zone lozhny materials consist of the following table:
(1) The balance of the territory.
(2) The list of pollutants emitted into the atmosphere.
(3) Analysis of the results of calculations of dispersion of pollutants in the atmosphere.
(4) The concentration of pollutants in the calculation points (on the borders SZZ, in a residential building).
(5) The content of pollutants in the runoff.
(6) A list of planting sites.
(7) The recommended range of trees for greening SZZ.
(8) Plan for interventions to reduce adverse environmental impact
(9) Plan for the Implementation of the organization, beautification and greening the territory.
(10) program of measurements at checkpoints.
In a memorandum to the draft organization of sanitary protection zone should provide the following graphics:
(1) The scheme of the functional use of territory in the area of the business.
(2) The master plan of the company.
(3) scheme sources of emissions and air pollution (the current situation and outlook).
(4) scheme sources of noise, vibration, EMI, radiation and the area of impact (the current situation and outlook).
(5) Scheme Boundary SZZ.
(6) Scheme planirovochnoy organization SZZ.
(7) Plan improvement and gardening SZZ.
(8) scheme posts sanitary control.
The basic scale implementation of graphic material 1:2000. Depending on the area of an object (objects) can be used 1:5000 scale - 1:10000.
The documents for the development of the project "sanitary protection zones" (Draft SZZ):
1. Topographic plans with lines of urban management in M 1:2000 (seems SUE "Mosgorgeotrest").
2. Genplan of causing the existing buildings and an indication of future-oriented construction of M 1:500 (presented by).
3. Pravoudostoveryayuschy paper on land use (presented by).
4. Details (presented by).
5. Draft standards for allowable emissions into the atmosphere (VAT) and the results of the latest departmental compliance standards in the absence of the project - the data inventory of emission sources of pollutants (provided by). In the absence Mitigation documentation presented passports to the ventilation system and gas installations on genplan enterprises shall be the point of emissions ventilation systems.
6. Draft standards for allowable discharges (PDS) in the absence of projects - copies of contracts with PMU "Mosvodostok" SUE "Mosvodokanal" and the Declaration; permission to spetsvodopolzovanie (presented by).
7. Noise passport ventilation systems and equipment (by the Enterprise).
8. Hygienic passport sources of ionizing radiation, electromagnetic radiation, etc. (presented by).
9. Characteristics of the authorized and planned construction (by the Enterprise).
10. Indicators of heat - the status quo and to the current period (presented by)
11. Data on transport enterprises (presented by)
12. Characteristic sources Wastewater (presented by).
13. The quantity of water taken from water (water systems of other companies), used and transferred to other organizations, with reference to a contract with GUP "Mosvodokanal" (presented by).
14. Characteristics of waste generated in the enterprise (presented by).
15. Information about the background concentrations of air pollution (the department of environmental calculations presented certificates and the Moscow Center for Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring).
The procedure, the draft "sanitary protection zones" (Draft SZZ):
The task for the drafting of the organization sanitary protection zones, prepared by the project organization - the Executive, agreed Rospotrebnadzorom area, as well as in Moscow administrative district prefect and Moskomarhitekturoy.
A draft organization of sanitary protection zones agreed with the administrative district prefect and Moskomarhitekturoy and approved Rospotrebnadzorom in Moscow, comprising:
Set project boundaries SZZ (provided by the scheme in M 1:2000 and shall be accompanied by text describing trace the border for eight rumba);
Plan-schedule of the project.
Agreed in due course SZZ boundary lines are approved as Territory of urban management in accordance with the Regulations on establishing lines of urban management (approved by Government decision in Moscow from 20.03.2001 N 270-PP).
Alignment of the project organization sanitary protection zone from Rospotrebnadzorom to Moscow and regional offices Moskomarhitektury pay related costs should be dealt with by the employer, with the participation of organizations serving the development project SZZ.
Review of projects sanitary protection zone (SZZ) is subject to change established hygienic standards of environmental impact or the modification of the environmental impact of production facilities. In the event of a change in the technological processes of production and other factors, changing the level of impact on the environment, adjust the draft SZZ in the development of project documentation (on reconstruction, technical upgrading, etc.).
Responsibility for the absence of the project "sanitary protection zones" (Draft SZZ):
The RF Law «On protection of the environment» (№ 7-FL).
Art. 52. Requirements for environmental protection in establishing security and protection zones.
In order to ensure the sustainability of the natural ecological systems, protection of natural systems, natural landscapes and especially protected natural areas from pollution and other negative impacts of economic and other activities are set and protective security zone.
In order to protect the human environment, habitat of plants, animals and other organisms around industrial areas and sites of economic and other activities that have a negative impact on the environment, set up protective and security zones, including sanitary-protective zone, neighborhoods, neighborhoods urban and rural settlements - territory, green areas, which include green zones and other areas with limited natural resources regime.
The RF Law "On sanitary-epidemiological welfare of the people" (№ 52-FL)
Art. 11. The responsibilities of individual entrepreneurs and legal entities
Individual entrepreneurs and legal entities in accordance with their duty to work:
- Comply with the requirements of sanitary legislation, as well as orders, regulations and sanitary-epidemiological conclusions of carrying out the state sanitary and epidemiological surveillance officers;
- Develop and implement Hygiene and disease prevention (prevention) activities ...
SanPiN 2.2.1/18.104.22.1680-03 "sanitary protection zones and sanitary classification of businesses, stores and other facilities."