The "Environment" (Draft OOS): "Protecting the Environment (Protection Project) is an integral and mandatory part of the project documentation for the construction, expansion, renovation, etc. economic or industrial facility. In the "Environment" (Draft OOS) deals with environmental safety in connection with the planned economic activities. He keep the project design for the protection of the environment with the elements of environmental regulation (PDV projects, the PDS, PNOOLR, SZZ) to be taken into account in the design, implementation and monitoring of the planned economic activities. Projects designed Ltd. "1-Y CONSULTING CENTER Claims Legislation on Environmental Protection: 1. The RF Law «On protection of air», 04.05.1999g number 96-FZ. 2. GOST 17.0.0.01-76. The system of standards for the protection of nature and improvement of natural resources. The main provisions. 3. GOST 17.2.1.01-76. Atmosphere. Classification of emissions on the composition.
The "Environment" (Draft OOS):
"Protecting the Environment (Protection Project) is an integral and mandatory part of the project documentation for the construction, expansion, renovation, etc. economic or industrial facility.
In the "Environment" (Draft OOS) deals with environmental safety in connection with the planned economic activities. He keep the project design for the protection of the environment with the elements of environmental regulation (PDV projects, the PDS, PNOOLR, SZZ) to be taken into account in the design, implementation and monitoring of the planned economic activities.
Projects designed Ltd. "1-Y CONSULTING CENTER
Claims Legislation on Environmental Protection:
1. The RF Law «On protection of air», 04.05.1999g number 96-FZ.
2. GOST 17.0.0.01-76. The system of standards for the protection of nature and improvement of natural resources. The main provisions.
3. GOST 17.2.1.01-76. Atmosphere. Classification of emissions on the composition.
4. GOST 17.2.1.04-77. Nature. Atmosphere. Metrological aspects of pollution and industrial emissions. The main terms and definitions.
5. GOST 17.2.3.02-78. Nature. Atmosphere. The rules establish allowable emissions by industry. Moscow, Publishing Standards, 1979, 14 pp.
6. GOST 17.2.4.02-81. Nature. Atmosphere. General requirements for how to determine the pollutants.
7. GOST. 17.2.3.01-78. Nature. Atmosphere. The rules controlling air quality settlements. Introduced to the city 01.01.79 Publishing Standards, 1979, 4.
8. SNiP 2.01.01-82. Construction climatology and geophysics.
9. Fund-86. The method for calculating concentrations in the atmosphere of harmful substances in emissions. Goskomgidromet, LA, Gidrometeoizdat, 1987.
10. Fund-90. Guide to control sources of air pollution. Part 1.Sankt Petersburg, VNIIOPZD, 1991. 98.
11. RD 50-210-80. Methodological guidelines for the implementation of GOST 17.2.3.02-78. Nature. Atmosphere. The rules establish PDV harmful substances industry.
12. RD 52.04.52-85. Guidance Document. Methodological guidelines. The regulation of emissions from adverse weather conditions. Novosibirsk, 1986. Leningrad, 1987.
13. Recommendations on design and content of the draft standards for allowable emissions into the atmosphere (VAT) for businesses. Moscow, 1999.
14. The list of codes and polluting the air. St. Petersburg, "Integral", 2000.
15. Compendium of methods for calculating emissions into the atmosphere pollutants various industries. Gidrometeoizdat, 1999.
16. Typical instructions for the system of control of industrial emissions into the atmosphere in the industry. Novosibirsk, 1987.
17. Methods of calculating the allocation of harmful substances into the air technological equipment in the chemical industry. Moscow, Chemistry, 1999.
18. The method of inventory of emissions into the atmosphere for the road. JARI, 1998.
19. The list of substances that have passed state registration in the Russian register of potentially dangerous chemical and biological substances. Moscow, 2000.
20. MU 1.1.688-98. The organization and holding of sanitary certification kantserogenoopasnyh industries. Moscow, 1998.
21. MT 188.8.131.529-99. MPC pollutants in the air populated areas. Moscow, 2000.
22. MT 184.108.40.2060-99. FOOTWEAR pollutants in the air populated areas. Moscow, 2000.
23. MU 220.127.116.112-99. The choice of benchmarks for social and hygienic monitoring (air settlements). Moscow, 2000.
24. SanPiN 2.2.1/18.104.22.1680-03. Sanitary protection zones and sanitary classification of businesses, stores and other facilities. Moscow, 2003.
25. MT 1.1.701-98. Hygienic criteria to justify the need for a PDK, footwear (TAC) of harmful substances in the air working area, the air settlements, water, water. Moscow, 1998.
26. SanPiN 22.214.171.1243-00. Hygiene requirements for air-quality settlements. Moscow, 2000.
27. Agroclimatic handbook, M., 1967.
28. Ann G., VK Zhuchkova, I. Mamay. Landscapes of the Moscow region. / / Journal of Moscow State University, Ser. Geography, 1982, № 2.
29. Hydrogeology USSR, v. 1, M.: Nedra, 1966.
30. Glazovsky MA Landscape-geochemical basis of background environmental monitoring. Moscow, 1989.
31. Efremov DI, Klyukvin A. Current status and forecast changes in hydrogeological and engineering geological conditions as a result underflooding in Moscow / / Engineering geology and hydrogeology of Moscow. Moscow, 1989.
32. Korableva LI Soils Moscow region and improving their productivity. Moscow: Moscow working, 1974.
33. Maksimenko J. L., Gorkina I. D. Environmental Impact Assessment. The benefit for practitioners. M. REFIA, 1996.
34. Guidelines to consolidated to legend. Moscow and Bryansk, Voronezh series / / Geological Fund of Russia, 1978.
35. Myachkova NA, Sorokina VN Climate Moscow region, Moscow, Moscow State University, 1991.
36. Science and Applied guide to the climate of the USSR. Ser. 3, no. 8. L., Gidrometeoizdat, 1990.
37. Vegetation of the Moscow region. The scale of 1:250000. Explanatory text and the legend of the map. / / Moscow State University. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, 1996. SNiP 2.04.03-85. Drain. Outside the network and facilities. M. TSITP Gosstroya USSR, 1986, 72 pp.
38. The noodles NP calculations releases of wastewater. M. Stroyizdat. 1977, 86 pp.
39. Rodziller I. D. forecast of water quality ponds receivers wastewater. M. Stroyizdat, 1984, 262 pp.
40. Temporary recommendations on the design of facilities for the treatment of runoff from the territories of industrial enterprises and the calculation of the conditions of his release into water bodies. (VNIIVODGEO).
41. Temporary recommendations for the prevention of pollution from surface runoff from urban areas (rain, talymi, water-wash water). Approved Minvodhozom USSR from the city 30.12.75
42. Likhachev NI, NI Larin, Haskin SA and others Sewage populated areas and industrial enterprises. Directory designer. M. Stroyizdat, 1981, 285 pp.
43. Lions VA, Ladyzhensky VR, Kuzin AK et al Handbook for the Protection of water resources. Kiev. Vintage, 1989, 176 pp.
44. The method of calculations allowable discharges (PDS) substances in the water with sewage. VNIIVO Goskomprirody Soviet Union, Kharkov, 1990
45. Synthesis of MPC and approximately-safe levels of exposure (shoes) of harmful substances in water management ponds. 1999
46. Admission industrial wastewater in the sewage system settlements. Moscow, Russia Minzhilkomhoz, 1988.
47. Rules for protecting surface waters. 1991
48. The RF Law «On Environmental Protection».
49. Maximum permissible concentration (MPC) of chemicals in water, water household, cultural and domestic water use. MT 126.96.36.1999-00. M. SSA Russia, 2000.
50. Estimated allowable levels (TAC) of chemicals in water, water for domestic and drinking, cultural and domestic water use. MT Moscow, Russia Ministry of Health, 2000.
51. Novikov YV, Lastochkina K. O., Boldin ZN Methods study of water quality reservoirs. M. Medicine, 1990, 400 pp.
52. SanPiN 188.8.131.520-00. Water disposal populated areas, sanitary protection of water bodies.
53. SanPiN 184.108.40.2069-96. Drinking water. Sanitary quality of water of centralized drinking water supply systems. Quality control.
54. SanPiN 2.1.4.027-95. Zones of sanitary protection of water sources and water supply for domestic and drinking purposes.
55. SanPiN 220.127.116.119-96. Prevention of parasitic diseases in the Russian Federation.
56. MT 18.104.22.1689-98. Maximum permissible concentration (MPC) of chemicals in water, water for domestic and drinking, cultural and domestic water use.
57. MT 22.214.171.1240-98. Estimated allowable levels (TAC) of chemicals in water, water for domestic and drinking, cultural and domestic water use.
58. Maximum permissible concentration (MPC) and the estimated safe levels of exposure (shoes) of harmful substances for water management ponds. Supplement number 2, 3 to the list approved by order Roskomrybolovstva number 100 of 28.06.95 city in 1998
59. SanPiN 126.96.36.1994-96. Requirements for non-water quality water. Sanitary protection of sources.
60. MU 188.8.131.522-97. Methodological guidelines for the introduction and application of SanPiN 184.108.40.2069-96 «Drinking water. Sanitary quality of water of centralized drinking water supply systems. Quality control ».
61. SanPiN 220.127.116.118-96. Hygiene requirements for device operation and the water quality of swimming pools.
62. MU 18.104.22.1683-99. Hygienic evaluation of materials, reagents, equipment, technologies used in water supply systems. 63. «On Environmental Protection» of 19.12.91 M 2060-1
64. «On Subsoil» from 21.02.92 M 2395-1
65. «On the sanitary-epidemiological welfare of the population» of 19.04.91.
66. CM RSFSR of 12.06.84 M 250 «Reclamation, the removal and disposal of toxic industrial waste»
67. The Ministry of Health USSR, Minvodhoz USSR Mingeo USSR. Limit the number of accumulation of toxic industrial waste in the territory of the (organization). M., 1985
68. USSR Ministry of Health. The order of accumulation, transportation, treatment and dumping of toxic industrial waste (sanitary rules). The Ministry of Health USSR, 1985
69. Ministry of Natural Resources of the Russian Federation «Temporary regulations protecting the environment from waste production and consumption in the Russian Federation». M., 1994
70. The Ministry of Health USSR, SCSE USSR. The interim classifier of toxic industrial wastes. MOH USSR, 1987
71. Instructions on how to conduct a one-time accounting, the availability of education and the use of solid waste production and consumption, and sources (processes) solid waste. Approved by the CSO USSR and the Soviet Union Gossnabom 04/082-018/2-6.
72. GOST 25916-83. Resources secondary material. Terms and definitions.
73. Compilation of legal - methodical documents on the safe handling of waste production and consumption. St. Petersburg, 1999
74. Collected Specific waste production and consumption. M. in 1999
75. Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of 03.08.92 City M 545 «On approval of the order of development and approval of environmental regulations of emissions and discharges of pollutants into the environment, limits the use of natural resources».
76. GOST 12.1.007-76. «Classification and general safety requirements».
77. GOST 17.4.1.02-83. «Nature. Soils. Classification of industrial materials to control pollution ».
78. GOST 17.5.3.04-83. «Soils. General requirements for control and protection from pollution ».
79. GOST 2.2235. «Conditions of Carriage of Goods».
80. Health regulations device and content of ground for solid waste. Moscow, 1983, the USSR Ministry of Health. SNiP 2.01.28-85 «Polygons for the disposal and dumping of toxic industrial wastes. The main provisions Design »Moscow. 1985, Gosstroy USSR.
81. SanPiN 42-128-4433-87 «Hygienic allowable concentrations of chemicals in the soil» Moscow. 1988, the USSR Ministry of Health.
82. SanPiN 6229-91 «The list of allowable concentration (MAC) and JDC chemicals in the soil». Moscow. 1991, the USSR Ministry of Health.
83. SanPiN 42-128-4690-88 «Sanitary Rules of the territories inhabited places». Moscow. 1988, the USSR Ministry of Health.
84. «Health regulations for the collection, storage, transport and primary processing of recycled». Moscow. 1982, the USSR Ministry of Health.
85. Sanitary design, construction and operation of landfills neutiliziruemyh dumping of industrial waste »Moscow. 1986, the USSR Ministry of Health.
86. Methodological guidelines on the risk of soil contamination by chemicals. Moscow. 1987, the USSR Ministry of Health.
87. The methodology for assessing the economic efficiency of solid waste production and consumption.
88. Methodological guidelines for monitoring the implementation of measures aimed at the health protection of the environment from pollution waste industry. Moscow. 1985, the USSR Ministry of Health.
89. Temporary regulations protecting the environment from waste production and consumption.
90. Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of 28.02.96 № 216 «On the priority activities in 1996-1998. to address the problems of waste Russia ».
91. Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of 13.09.96 № 109 «On the federal target program« Waste ».
92. Law of the Moscow region «On rules for the improvement and order in the territory of the Moscow region» (adopted by decision of the Moscow Regional Duma 27.09.95 № 13/66).
93. Disposal Authority Moscow region from 17.12.95 № 819-p «About the priority actions for implementing the strategy for the management of solid waste in the Moscow region».
94. References to specific indicators of education the most important types of waste production and consumption. NITSPURO, 1996.
95. Consolidated standards waste production consumption in road transport, Giproavtotrans, Moscow, 1996
96. Resolution of the Government of the Moscow region from 22.01.96 № 5 «On a regional development program centralized processing and accommodation of industrial waste».
97. Fire safety in the Russian Federation. DSS-01-93
98. Health regulations with mercury and its compounds and devices with mercury fillings.
99. SNiP 2.07.01-89 building regulations. Urban planning. The planning and development of urban and rural settlements. Moscow 1989
100. Certification of jobs, Moscow, Alfa-Composite, 1998
The contents of the "Environment" (Draft OOS):
Brief description of the natural ecological conditions of the projected area of the facility;
Analysis allowing documentation and design materials on the site;
Calculations to identify possible air pollution from the projected object;
Acoustic environmental conditions inside the territory and premises designed recreation;
Assessment of the impact of the projected object on the soil and vegetation surrounding area;
Assessment of the impact of the projected object on the ground and surface water;
Current State and project proposals for gardening;
The main proposals for sanitary clean-up;
Overall environmental assessment of planned activities.