The "Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA projects): The documents for the development of Project Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA projects) and receiving the conclusions of the State Environmental Assessment (SEA): 1. Information on the site (which will be built on the site allowed, as will be water, kanalizovanie, heat, gas, electricity, tap storm sewage; availability of greenery at the site, the availability of temporary buildings or residential buildings on the site, the distance to the nearest residential building, availability of water, rivers, forests, wells, etc.). Situational plan for the location of the object (M 1:10000, 1:2000) with the nearest residential buildings. 2. Tentative agreement on the proposed activity with the Authority (the letter order, decree). The decision of local government (regulations, orders, letter) - «on the harmonization location» or «the choice of plot». 3. Act Electoral Commission allocation of the design of the facility.
The "Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA projects):
The documents for the development of Project Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA projects) and receiving the conclusions of the State Environmental Assessment (SEA):
1. Information on the site (which will be built on the site allowed, as will be water, kanalizovanie, heat, gas, electricity, tap storm sewage; availability of greenery at the site, the availability of temporary buildings or residential buildings on the site, the distance to the nearest residential building, availability of water, rivers, forests, wells, etc.). Situational plan for the location of the object (M 1:10000, 1:2000) with the nearest residential buildings.
2. Tentative agreement on the proposed activity with the Authority (the letter order, decree). The decision of local government (regulations, orders, letter) - «on the harmonization location» or «the choice of plot».
3. Act Electoral Commission allocation of the design of the facility.
4. Urban elaborate on the location of the item agreed upon at the district level.
5. Disposal of Heads of the city (district) «On the harmonization location».
6. The certificate of state registration of rights to lease land for the design of the facility (the land lease contract).
7. Conclusion Rospotrebnadzora to redeploy plot of land for construction.
8. The conclusion of the inspector Gostehnadzora (Gosprirodnadzora) at the choice of land.
9. Help FSUE «Geotsentr-Moscow» the absence of minerals.
10. Help the department of culture (cities, districts) the lack of cultural monuments at the site.
11. Materials on public opinion polls placing an object with citizens and community organizations, agreed with the Administration.
12. A letter addressed to the Chief Gostehnadzora (Gosprirodnadzora) on the review and harmonization of choice plot of land with a guarantee of payment and listing all the details, including OKPO.
13. If you have a green space on the site: Perechetnaya statement greenery growing on the site allowed (dendroplan) with the number and trees falling under demolition, transfer and preservation.
14. If there are residential buildings to be demolished for the requested site: Regulation Administration on the relocation of citizens, the Treaty of residents snosimyh houses for resettlement, the acts of admission, transfer of the dwelling to be demolished (with residents).
15. When placing an object in the 1-m belt zone sanitary protection of sources of drinking water (SOA) - Mosoblvodhoz Finally, the conclusion Rospotrebnadzora in Moscow, the technical conditions MGUP «Mosvodokanal» for sewerage.
16. When placing an object in the 2 nd and 3 rd belt zone of sanitary protection of sources of drinking water (SOA) - Mosoblvodhoz Finally, the conclusion Rospotrebnadzora in the Moscow region, the technical conditions MGUP «Mosvodokanal» for sewerage.
17. When placing an object in a state forest fund: The act of a technical survey of forest area Moslesproekt, calculation of lost forest, a letter of guarantee or a contract for loss of forest materials discuss the deployment with the residents and organizations.
18. When placing an object on the territory of agricultural land: Finally, the Ministry of Agriculture and Food for the MoD, calculation of the loss of agricultural, letter of guarantee or a contract for loss of agricultural materials discuss the deployment with the residents and organizations. If you have a green Act requires survey of greenery Moslesproekt.
19. For areas that are sources of drinking water in Moscow (Krasnogorsk, Istrinsky, Volokolamsky, Dubninsky, etc.) need to harmonize and MosoblTsGSEN Mosoblvodhoz.
The procedure, the draft "Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA projects) and receiving the conclusions of the State Environmental Assessment (SEA):
Under the EIA planned economic and other activities on the environment refers to the process, contributing to the adoption of environmentally oriented management solutions for the implementation of planned economic and other activities by identifying the possible adverse impacts, environmental impact assessment, taking into account public opinion, the development of measures to reduce and prevent impacts.
EIA is based on the principle of presumption of potential environmental danger of any planned economic or other activities, ie potential environmental hazard of any activity. The evaluation required in all stages of preparing the documentation supporting the economic and other activities prior to its submission to the state ecological examination.
The results of the EIA are:
- Information on the nature and extent of the environmental impact of proposed activity, alternatives for its implementation, evaluation of environmental and related socio-economic and other implications of the impact and value, the opportunities to minimize impacts, identify and record of public preferences when making customer decisions regarding planned activities;
The results of the EIA documented in the materials produced during this process, and are part of the documentation submitted to the State Environmental Assessment (SEA).
Ensure public participation in the preparation and discussion of the EIA proposed activity, ie activities that would affect the environment and is the subject of environmental impact assessment, based on the principles of participation of public organizations (associations) and taking into account public opinion. Discussion of public facility expertise, including EIA planned economic and other activities organized by the customer in conjunction with local governments in accordance with the law.
Summary of the EIA procedure:
The main and indispensable condition EIA is the simultaneity of its holding to the development of all design decisions.
The EIA procedure has several phases, the result of the completion of which is arranged following documents:
a) Notice of Intent (UN);
b) A statement of environmental impact statement (EIS);
c) Protocol discuss the EIS;
d) A statement of the environmental impact statement (EPZs).
Stage 1. Development of the proposed activity goal of the first phase of the EIA is to inform the public about the action of Customer, which would inevitably lead to changes in the environment of people in a specific territory. Thus, the EIA begins when the Customer of the proposed activity creates a proposal for the implementation of any project or program (the concept of planned activities). The results of this phase, with a view ads of their intentions for the organization of an activity in a specific territory Employer preparing «Notice of Intent», which includes:
(a) The preliminary list of customer"s intentions on the nature of the proposed activity;
(b) a list of realistic and reasonable alternatives to the draft.
The notice of intent sent to the local authorities and management in order to obtain the permission of the Employer for the design and research.
Stage 2. The definition of environmental impacts The second phase of the EIA is to identify all the possible future effects of Economic facility or complex on the environment, taking into account natural conditions specific territory.
At this stage, is held:
a) technological analysis of project proposals;
b) the rationale for the goals and deadlines for implementation of project proposals and the location of the alleged production. This is particularly important to do, given the significant adverse environmental impact and uncertainty of the social effects;
c) to determine the impact on the environment in case of implementation of design decisions;
a) The actual state of the environment;
b) the nature and effects of qualitative and quantitative assessments (scale, intensity, depth, frequency, duration);
c) sources of exposure (size, spatial forms and locations);
d) the impact sites.
«Statement on the environmental impact statement (EIS)», which seems to all interested parties, public authorities, management and control, public, etc.
The main purpose of the EIS - to identify the most significant impacts of a proposed activity with the positions of all stakeholders to guide further research on the EIA, namely:
a) The boundaries of the EIA;
b) the impact sites;
c) the projected changes in the environment and its components (water, air, soil, animals and vegetation, entrails, etc.).
Stage 3. Identifying environmental impacts aim of the third phase of the EIA is to identify environmental, social, economic and other related impacts of a proposed activity on the territory within a certain time period.
Identification of the effects by means of public hearings «Statements about the impact on the environment», the results are processed protocol. The Protocol of public hearings is a document under which the adjustment of design decisions, as well as a program of research and exploration.
4 stage. Adjustment Project.
The goal of the fourth phase of the EIA is the implementation of the adjustment projects, the last stage of the EIS.
In doing so, for identifying ecologically significant positions developer projected environmental changes that will occur as a result of the project. As a result of the forecast developed additional measures and activities aimed at preventing negative environmental and other consequences of changes in the environment.
5 stage. Preparation «Statements about the environmental impact»
At this stage of preparing «Statement of the environmental consequences» (EPZs), which is a document containing guarantees Customer society on the avoidance of negative environmental and related social, economic and other consequences in the event of the project.
In the EPZs are:
1) the main results of studies carried out in the EIA process and conclusions based on them;
2) the effects of significant impacts on the environment, health and the conditions of his life;
3) the obligation to implement the customer"s design decisions outlined in the documentation, in accordance with the requirements of environmental safety and measures to guarantee fulfillment of these obligations for the duration of «life cycle» of the company.
EPZ is seen as a report developer"s project materials on the work done on the environmental impact assessment of planned activities and customers in the state ecological examination of the composition of the design documents.
The final version being prepared on the basis of preliminary materials, taking into account comments, suggestions and information from participants in the process of evaluation at the discussion stage. In the final material should include information on the accounting of the comments and suggestions, as well as minutes of public hearings. The final version of the EIA was approved customer is transferred for use in the preparation of supporting documentation and its composition appears on the State and public environmental impact assessment.
For the planned investment the customer holds the above-mentioned stages of the EIA at all stages of preparing documentation to be submitted to the State Environmental Assessment (SEA).
Excerpt from "Instructions on how to conduct an environmental impact assessment (EIA) - The State Committee for the Protection of Nature.