PR Department 1 st Consult. It offers various kinds of services aimed at disseminating information about your company, goods, services, namely PRi Event activities Using the full range of PR company and Event activities, your organization will be able to strengthen its position in the market, to raise awareness and losses get out of the crisis. We will help you create a fully fledged PR company and a variety of activities Event PR - a special information management system, information about the dissemination of information through: Media (media - organizational and technical systems that allow for rapid transmission of large amounts of verbal, shaped, musical information., Through television, print, radio) SMK (System of Mass Communications - the dissemination of information through various means to a numerically large, dispersed audience. These funds are: language, gesture, gestures, the press, typography, writing, as well as radio, television, cinema, the Internet)
1 st Consult. It offers various kinds of services aimed at disseminating information about your company, goods, services, namely PRi Event activities
Using the full range of PR company and Event activities, your organization will be able to strengthen its position in the market, to raise awareness and losses get out of the crisis.
We will help you create a fully fledged PR company and a variety of activities Event
PR - a special information management system, information about the dissemination of information through:
Media (media - organizational and technical systems that allow for rapid transmission of large amounts of verbal, shaped, musical information., Through television, print, radio)
SMK (System of Mass Communications - the dissemination of information through various means to a numerically large, dispersed audience. These funds are: language, gesture, gestures, the press, typography, writing, as well as radio, television, cinema, the Internet)
Objective: To target the formation of the desired public opinion.
Our qualified PR professionals will help you conduct a comprehensive PR company, including:
1. Writing materials and publications in the media
Press release - Press Releases - News message containing a news organization or on the private person, issued a press release, the statement of its position on any issue and sent for publication in the media. Typically, the organization has a formal position on any information about or event.
Backgrounder (Announcement) - current news, weekly and monthly. This information material to provide the necessary information about the profile of the organization, its products and services, history, development, etc. The difference from the press release: there"s no news
Media kit, press kit - a few materials for journalists, aiming at a specific theme. A message - a reaction to media information pertaining to the basic subject. Additions, clarifications, answers to questions. Press Kit (media kit) - annual report, the list of speakers of those program activities. Folder letter: press releases, background information, press client. Excerpts from publications on this issue. Agreed at a press conference.
Feature story - feature article, essay, which was built on a «description - explanation - evaluation».
Case story - created by a concrete example, the case. Formula: Presentation of the problem - view the company - showing the method used solutions - detailing the experience.
By-liner - (original article), materials signed by someone from the company"s management for reliability. Expert opinion and status.
Overview - a reference to the company, along with other organizations.
Problem article - a reaction to a specific problem.
Fact sheet (the actual background) - a brief description of the situation, the current situation, the figures istoriya.Soderzhit brief background on the organization, its products and services. It takes 1-2 pages. Used primarily for data containing a large number of financial, technical information. Charts, tables
Interviews, biographies, statements. Biography - basic, factual information about a particular person. A statement to the press. It is intended for cases where the management of an organization, publicistic policy or public figures want to publicly express their position on a given topic. Deciding on a formal statement to the press is linked to those situations where the ongoing developments may affect the reputation of the organization. The statement may be offensive, or serve to prevent unwanted developments.
Zanimatelnaya article. Material entertainment plans for the organization, which is prepared with a view to its eventual publication in the media. Style - easy, easy, includes humor and irony. Usually based on the pattern: a description - an explanation - assessment. Informed fascinating form.
The author"s article. A PR-specialists and presented in the media under the signature of the head. He is a very good way to express their views and understanding of the problems in society.
2. Media Relations Media Relations - writing special material and special events to attract media attention, increasing awareness of the audience about your company
3. Public affairs (Public events) - establishing and maintaining relationships between government agencies, governments and the public at large, the creation, processing, transmission and distribution of socially significant information.
4. Creating a corporate identity and image of the company / manager. (Corporate identity - is a set of colors, graphics, word, printing and design of permanent components of the visual and semantic unity of goods and services throughout the information coming from the company, its internal and external design). Sam corporate identity is a major advertising and marketing tools of any modern company. Corporate identity should foster a favorable image of the company, is designed to enhance the effectiveness of its advertising contacts with consumers, boost the reputation and popularity of the market, causing the confidence of partners.
5. Intranet PR (Corporate PR - managed to develop a corporate culture of enterprise creation and maintenance of intra-corporate communication channels, application tools vnutrikorporativnogo PR, the interests of employees with the aim of creating an attractive image of the company, to strengthen team spirit and increase management efficiency).
6. PR in tourism and hotel industry the main reasons why government departments on tourism and hotel industry turned to PR-shares are as follows:
a large number of companies offering similar recreation (such as Turkey and Greece)
Various events affecting the country"s image in the eyes of tourists (for example, the threat of terrorist attacks)
the emergence of new countries and new destinations (Morocco).
If you want to check out from the competition, offering consumers something new and unusual is the use of PR in the tourism and hotel industry simply must!
7. Working with stereotypes, myths, rumors (Rumors - distorted information is unclear origin, on the urgent social problems, stereotype - that the stigma that public opinion places on those or other people, events, social groups and so on a label, which hinged on rights or a group of people, a myth - it told history, the truth which does not specify. Stereotypes, dry and myths are powerful means of disseminating information, providing a huge impact in public awareness.
8. Development of information excuses (events that can independently draw the attention of others)
9. Anti-crisis PR (crisis PR - a set of highly efficient technologies aimed at forecasting, detection and prevention of crisis management and a way out of it, as well as managing its consequences. This includes the maintenance and operational methods of correcting the image, adapting to new conditions, neutralize the negative Technology)
The main objectives of the PR company are:
Building relationships between the public and organizations that:
* Savings previously shedshie on all sorts of litigation and conflict resolution with government authorities, litigation and confrontation, overcoming boycotts and other forms of pressure;
* Avoids loss of profit due to strained relations with the public, often resulting in organized mass actions against companies;
* Help "make money" through networking with donors, clients and lawmakers.
The establishment, maintenance and strengthening of good relations to the company by consumers.
Collaborate with the government authorities to prevent tough action against companies;
The development of cooperation with the local community to address the tensions because of the inconvenience caused by the fault of the company;
Attraction to work in the company"s new, more qualified employees.
The process works
In accordance with current international practice, a PR-campaign includes such steps as research, planning, implementation, evaluation of the results of PR-campaign.
Step study include:
* Analyze the situation and publications in the media to identify the most urgent challenges.
* Identify the most common persistent stereotypes (mainly negative) prevailing among the people regarding the problems. One of the main tasks of this stage is to develop common tactics of PR-campaign.
At the planning stage include:
* Allocation of target audiences.
* The definition of work on interaction with each of the audiences.
* Determine the most effective forms of work
Anticipating the possible negative manifestations of each group can complicate the work flow.
The implementation of the goals and objectives.
Assessing the results and effectiveness of PR campaigns carried out on the following criteria:
* The extent to which the action plans, key priorities and plans of actions
* Awareness of different groups of the existence and content of the plan
* Availability (lack of) public protests, conflicts related to the implementation plan
* Attendance of the sites on the Internet
* Nature of the publications in the media
* Monitoring of the media (both quantitative and qualitative - throughout the campaign);
* Sociological studies for famous brands of a commercial entity, as well as to its perception of the target audience (before and after the PR-campaign);
* A study of market characteristics of the company - market segmentation, expansion of market share, product positioning, sales growth. (before and after the campaign).
Being an integral part of PR companies, event activities can draw the attention of consumers in any event with your participation.
Event is the organization of events occasional or periodic
* Prezenttsii (activities undertaken to disseminate certain information and / or demonstration of some goods, services, etc.)
* Exhibitions (public demonstration in the areas of material and spiritual activity)
* Ceremonies (opening and closing events, motor, etc.)
* Festivals (mass feast, which includes the display of achievements in music, theater, cinema, music.)
(activities carried out in cases where there is a relevant social news. Regarding which, organization or individual well-known personality, willing to give their comments interesting and important to the public.
Usually at a press conference, the participants are responding to journalists" questions, directly or indirectly related to the subject of a press conference.
-Analog press conference. The main difference: None of the presentation. That is almost immediately are answers to questions from reporters. Usually held the post for PR activities. For example: to match press conference and poslematchevy briefing for journalists.
Corporate Events (teambuilding, corporate events, seminars, training courses for personnel actions aimed at reducing the distance between management and subordinates, improving the image of the head)
Private activities (a private celebrations, birthdays, weddings, etc.)